Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goooooo Steelers!!!

Pittsburgh Steelers won the AFC Championship game tonight and are going to the Super Bowl for the 3rd time in 6 years! =) Hubby has always been a big fan, thus I adopted them as my football team when we started dating. (I didn't know anything about football before we met and didn't care about it at all...so I didn't have my own team anyway.) Great timing too...today is the 7th anniversary of our first date and tomorrow is the hubby's birthday. Awesome way to celebrate - We had friends over to our place to watch both AFC and NFC games while snacking on good food and drinking beer. Full day, but fun. Looking forward to our ski trip to Minnesota/Wisconsin at the beginning of February. We will be in a hotel for the Super Bowl, but we will have to have a par-tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment