Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aye, what a great day to be Irish!

It's been a while since I posted last cuz we've been up to our ears with craziness around this house the past couple of week. However, since I'm now a Lynch (and I was already 1/2 Irish as a Harman)...I feel obligated to make a post on St. Patrick's Day. ;-)

We haven't been carrying the camera around everywhere lately (see aforementioned busy-ness)...so we don't have new pics of the animals to share just now. Have no fear though...I found a couple of good links to share! I hope, as readers of our blog, you have the sense of humor I think you do and you can appreciate the awesomeness of the videos and pics I'm about to share in their stead. =)

First - just a general "Happy St. Patrick's Day" video with some good Irish music

Now for some good Dropkick Murphy music. I hope I can keep this attitude as I grow older! ;-)

Just an amazingly artistic music video..the tune isn't bad either. Starts to get stuck in your head actually... =|

Finally - just a cute link with funny dog pictures. Basset hounds are so awesome!


Enjoy!
~A

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a nice, green day! Love those running bassets!

    ReplyDelete